Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Witnessing A PS3 Frenzy

carbonel
Many people have been asking me about where to buy a PS3 . . . “Does any store have them? Is there a way I can get one?” The answer is I don’t know, you just have to keep on checking, but, I happened to be at the Navy Exchange (NEX) last week and witnessed a much-coveted shipment of 30 PlayStation 3 (PS3) 60 GB units being placed on the floor. Daniel Carbonel (above) was one of the lucky folks to snag not one, but two. “I’m getting one for me and one for my grandson,” he said with a huge smile on his face.

My husband and I watched as those PS3s moved off the rack like hotcakes, and they were all gone in about an hour. Those of you out there still trying to find a PS3 don’t give up hope. You just have to be at the right place, at the right time. In fact, early last week I received a call from a very excited friend saying he was at Best Buy purchasing his very own PS3. They’re all over . . . it’s just your timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home