Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Disney In A Flash

disneyflash
When I first saw Lexar’s new line of Disney SD cards/USB Flash drives, I immediately thought of my friend Joy. She’s the most dedicated Disney freak I know. She has the theme to High School Musical 2 on her phone, goes to Disneyland or Disney World whenever she can, and has Disney paraphernalia all over her desk.

For people like her, Lexar and Disney joined together to create the my*style product line. It includes wearable USB Flash drives, regular Flash drives, and SD cards that showcase High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and classic Mickey, 512MB and 1GB capacities.

I realize these not very large compared to the biggest ones out there, but it will sure make the Disney fanatic in your life happy. Find these for $24.99 (512MB) or $34.99 (1GB) at www.lexar.com/disney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home