Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New iPhone

Questions about the new iPhone 3G have been flying at me left and right from everyone around me and in e-mails from you faithful readers. You probably already know - July 11 is the day. Some people I know (such as my husband) are taking the whole day off from work just to stand in line for this new iPhone 3G!

Now here’s an update that many have been itching to know: Breaking away from Apple’s strict rules regarding the first-generation iPhone, AT&T announced last week that a no-contract-required option will be available for $599 (8GB) or $699 (16GB). I wish I could tell you a date (and I know people will ask anyway), but sorry, no dates have yet been announced!

Believe me, I want to know too! If you don’t care about a contract, you can always purchase it starting July 11 for $199 (8GB) or $299 (16GB) with a two-year contract. Also note: For you existing AT&T customers “not eligible” (determined by the amount of time remaining on your current contract and payment history), it will be $399 (8GB) or $499 (16GB).

See www.apple.com or www.wirelessatt.com for more information. This time around, the stores will begin selling the iPhones at 8 a.m., as opposed to the evening time last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home