Friday, December 26, 2008

New: Click Chick’s App of the Week

Penguin Catapult
Fellow iPhone/iPod touch users often ask me what my latest and greatest app is. Of course, that could change on a daily basis depending on what has been added to the App Store. From my own thoughts as well as suggestions from others, starting today in my Friday columns I’ll be adding in my favorite iPhone/iPod touch App of the Week. Feel free to send me your suggested faves for future columns.

Since I’m a bird person, Crazy Penguin Catapult is my first recommended App of the Week. For the past couple of weeks I’ve been playing with this creation by Digital Chocolate in every spare moment. The object of the game is to fend off all the invading polar bears by hurling penguins at them using your trusty catapult. It sounds silly, but it’s an easy, entertaining game that I enjoy on my iPhone when I need to pass the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home