Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Plus Up On Your Ink

inkplus
I use an inkjet printer at home, and often print anything and everything from color photos to CDs to just regular black and white documents. I go through a lot of ink cartridges of all colors! All this time I’ve been spending a fair amount of money on my printer’s manufacturer ink cartridges, however, now there’s another alternative that gives you the same quality with a lower price.

Mr. Ink Plus sells inkjet cartridges, laser toner, copier toner, thermal fax ribbons, and even dot matrix ribbons at up to 80% less than brand name cartridges. You must wonder how is that is possible, I know I did. Terrence Iwamoto, co-owner of Mr. Ink Plus, carries “compatible cartridges.” These are specially manufactured generic cartridges that are designed to meet or exceed the standards of brand name original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products. (Don’t get these mixed up with remanufactured cartridges, which are recycled, reprocessed, disassembled and refilled with ink or toner.)

The compatible cartridges are brand new, and I’ve seen for myself that the quality is first-rate. Mr. Ink Plus’ selection offers an excellent opportunity for you as a consumer, and the business user/buyer to save a good chunk of change on something you need to buy anyway. The use of generic replacement cartridges will NOT void the warranty on your printer.

The prices on the compatible cartridges vary, and are dependent on your equipment type. I can tell you that the black cartridge for my Epson R300 printer is $10.95 from Mr. Ink Plus, and from Epson directly, it would cost $17.09. Another printer I use at work is an HP LaserJet 4500. It’s $69.95 from Mr. Ink Plus and $113.00 from HP! You do the math.

“I’m here to help people,” Iwamoto says. “I’m not after people’s money. I just want to help them save money,” he humbly adds right after a customer purchased some cartridges, and commented how inexpensive everything was.

In addition to the affordable cartridges, Mr. Ink Plus carries a variety of continuous ink systems for inkjet printers. This is for the high volume user, such as a photographer that who would print hundreds of photographs, or if you just have the urge to print a lot of stuff.

Iwamoto also offers fundraising opportunities with Mr. Ink Plus. Geared towards church groups, schools or other non-profit organizations, $2.00 will be paid for each empty inkjet or toner cartridge. It will then be recycled, and you help can do your part to help save the environment.

Get inked up at Mr. Ink Plus, located at 670 Auahi Street, #A12. You can also visit the website at www.mrinkplus.com or call 526-2465 for a complete price list or more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home