Friday, September 30, 2005

Cases To Protect Your PSP

playgearstreet
I’ve been toting around my PSP since the day I bought it, but the challenge I face on a daily basis is to prevent it from being scratched or damaged. I had to find something more than just the flimsy case it came with. I wanted something that would shield it if it ever fell out of my purse and hit the ground.

I found a few different products that are perfect for PSP protection. Logitech makes two cases that I was impressed with. PlayGear Street keeps your PSP, games, movies and memory sticks organized together in its hands-free case. Since it’s made with a virtually indestructible polycarbonate shell, it definitely protects your PSP from every day bumps and scratches. It also comes with an adjustable strap to allow you to wear it as a shoulder bag, across your chest (messenger style) or attach it to your backpack or bag. Just think of the PlayGear Street as a PSP purse. It will be available soon for $29.99 at www.logitech.com.

The second item from Logitech is the PlayGear Pocket. It’s made out of the same polycarbonate armor as PlayGear Street. I use this case to carry my PSP around in my purse or laptop computer bag. It has a versatile lid that flips up and out of the way so you can still play your beloved without removing it from the case. PlayGear Pocket gives you easy access to jacks, ports and switches without removing it from the case. The lid’s tension hinge allows it to rotate and stay open at any angle so you can stand it up as a tabletop stand for hands-free viewing of videos. It is $19.99 at www.logitech.com.

For you Batman fans, Mad Catz has the Batman Begins PSP Pack. It includes a PSP console case, screen protector, game storage for two UMDs and PSP skin. The console case has a batsuit look and feel, fits like a glove and provides access to essential ports. It is $19.99 at www.madcatz.com.

If you want to give your PSP a high fashion look, then you should check out PSP Fashion’s website (www.psp-fashion.com). These cases are unique and are made by top-class designers such as Burberry and Fendi. The prices have a very wide range from $95 to $2,500. These cases available are certainly nice, but as far as functionality, well, that would be up to you to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home