Friday, February 10, 2006

Keeping Your CDs and DVDs In Check

CasioCWL300
Those who have worked with me have seen the way I keep my files. Being the obsessive compulsive way I am, I tell people, “I NEVER write on my file folders!” I always use a label maker to label my files to keep them uniform and organized. I guess that drives some people insane, others have wanted to mimic me and asked to borrow my label maker. To this point, I was also printing out my little labels and using them to label all the CDs and DVDs I would burn. Now I don’t have to do that anymore with Casio’s latest printer.

The Casio CW-L300 is a thermal printer that will print directly on your CDs and DVDs without compromising the integrity of your disk contents. With the printer’s 200 dpi resolution, you can also create tape labels for your files and folders. For your disk printing, you can print up to eight lines and a maximum of 592 entry characters. For your labels, it’s capable of eight lines and a maximum of 225 entry characters.

Although there are other printers (i.e. Epson or Canon) out there that will print directly onto CDs and DVDs, but with the CW-L300, you don’t have to worry about purchasing printable disks. It will print onto any CD or DVD. It’s nice not having to stick individual labels onto each disk I burn! This is a must-have printer for me, and the rest of you who appreciate efficiency and organization. It’s a perfect quick way for titling your CDs and DVDs that have your pictures, videos or backup data without having to turn on your computer. For the business side, it’s also ideal for a professional look with your filing system. The disk printing comes out clean and does not smear.

The CW-L300 features a QWERTY keyboard (most commonly used keyboard layout in English) for stand-alone operation as well as a USB connection for easy hook up to a PC. The PC software includes five fonts, 4,000 characters, and prints in14 different languages.

The Casio CW-L300 package includes an AC adaptor, ink ribbon cassette for disk printing, tape cartridge for label printing, software for your PC, sample CD-R, USB cable, cartridge adaptor and user’s manual in English and Spanish. Casio’s suggested retail price is $199.99, however you can find it on www.amazon.com for about $130.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, nice blog! I came across your blog while searching for best home security info for my site.

You had an interesting title so I decided to check it out. Come see my best home security site if you get time.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Click Chick, I was poking around for information on packet8.net to assist me with my packet8.net site I'm working on.

I saw Keeping Your CDs and DVDs In Check in the process and thought it was interesting. I'm going to bookmark you, and keep it up till next time. :-)

2:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I found your blog while searching for venture information. Your site is informative, but not quite what I was looking for.

I'll have to come back and check it out again sometime soon though.
I'm going to keep searching around for venture info. Take care till next time.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home