Friday, March 17, 2006

Computer Protection With EZ Armor

ezarmor

When I’m using my PC, I make sure my virus protection is thoroughly updated. Typically in the past I’ve always had Norton software installed and constantly updated. With all the nasty viruses and worms out there, I wouldn’t want my system to be unprotected. Being a Road Runner customer, I recently discovered the EZ Armor security software.

If you subscribe to Road Runner for high speed Internet, did you know you are entitled to receive EZ Armor Security Software for free? Road Runner and Computer Associates have collaborated to bring Road Runner customers eTrust EZ Armor, a personal Internet security service that will protect your computer. Included in the software package are anti-virus protection, anti-spam, firewall protection, product upgrades/updates and web support.

EZ Firewall lets you block intruders, stops pop-up ads and will protect your crucial information such as your bank account information and credit card numbers. EZ Antivirus scans your computer for viruses and allows you to remove them easily and safely. EZ Anti-Spam will block e-mails from any senders you don’t approve of. It cleans up your inbox and stops unwanted spam. The Pest Patrol Anti-Spyware finds spyware on your computer and allows you to permanently delete it.

Although there are various anti-virus/security programs out there, I noticed that EZ Armor runs much faster than Norton or McAfee. After I downloaded EZ Armor from Road Runner, I immediately saw a difference between the Norton software I had been using to this. There is definitely less system drag when I use EZ Armor. It barely used my computer’s resources, therefore there was minimal drag while it was performing the background scans. If you’re picky about your computer’s speed you will appreciate this.

To prepare for your installation, you’ll need 35 MB of disk space and need to be running Windows 98/ME/NT (233 MHz or higher) or Windows 2000/XP (300 MHz or higher). Unfortunately EZ Armor is not available for Mac.

If you are a Road Runner subscriber, I would urge you to take advantage of the opportunity to get EZ Armor for free. For you non-Road Runner subscribers, you can purchase it from Computer Associates (www.my-etrust.com/microsoft) for $29.95. If you’re just looking for anti-virus software, a free trial version (good for one year) is also being offered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Click Chick, I like your blog. I'm was searching for topics on personal domain names, and came across your blog.

I'm going to bookmark you and try to find somemore personal domain names information elsewhere for now. Thanks

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home